Thursday, March 17, 2011

WoW Gold confident in the role

Buy World of Warcraft GoldNo, but I read a lot of people for a variety of functions. Obviously, we must ensure that the distribution of balances and good sense. We are very close. I'm very, very good ideas about who I want in many other roles. So I think there will be plenty of things to come rather quickly.

Have you had conversations with her about the enormity of enhancing not only in a franchise like this, but a character who is already so loved the world? How do you prepare a young person for whom?

Oh god, have you ever met? [Laughs] Do not worry, Jen Lawrence. It 'a very strong person. Jennifer is in Kentucky. I think it feels so complete that connection Katniss is how many people are doing, but this just seems a very good fit for him. I think that is very confident in the role, I think that it feels very organic to him. He is ready to dive, go to the archery class next week. Yes, he plans to start filming next week, the arrows! I think the end of the week will be learning to climb a tree. He is very strong, confident young woman. He is very confident in their talent and that she is a woman, and I think all these things, so she wants to dive into the role.

Will you participate in blogs and forums in the coming days to assess the reaction of fans to cast news?

I think one of the nice things about The Hunger Games is that everyone has such a personal relationship with the material they feel they have a very clear idea about the nature and character is. And it's wonderful. And I think a lot of debate took place about who is Katniss is high because people feel very passionately that their take on the character is unique and correct. But the one I was honestly the most listened to Suzanne that evoked the girl out of his own imagination. For Suzanne, Jen is the perfect realization of the character, who is in his head.WoW Gold Cheap

No comments:

Post a Comment